Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
If you want your next event to be a grand slam, there’s only one place to play ball: Seminole County Softball Complex. This world-class facility and staff answer every tournament need and offer one of the best softball venues in the state. The five-field, state-of-the-art-complex has received praise and recognition from organizations that include USSSA and ASA for winning Facility of the Year awards several years in a row.
The complex also has the capability to set up temporary fencing at 200 ft., providing the versatility to host youth baseball tournaments as well as girls fast pitch tournaments. Tournaments continue to come back year after year because the staff and facility offer a high level of satisfaction to every event.
One of the facility’s strongest assets is that all five fields are easily accessible, as they are centered around a three-story air-conditioned dome. This area provides a large room and offices that can be used for officials, hospitality, coach meetings, seed meetings and more.
- Five lighted fields with Bermuda 419 turf and clay infields
- Fence distances are 305 ft. with ten ft. high perimeter fencing
- 8,000 sq. ft., three-story operations center
- Over 500 parking spaces
- Two-tunnel batting cages
- Large secure meeting room for tournament officials with television and DVD equipment
- Wi-Fi, fax, phone and copy machines
- Communication from dugouts to scorekeeper
- Covered dugouts with water fountains, ice machine
- Electronic scoreboards and PA system
- Spectator seating with 200 per field shaded bleachers
- Metal halide lighting
- Climate controlled press boxes overseeing each field
- On-site concession area
- Viewing balcony and scorekeeper areas
- Children’s playground
- Located along the Seminole Wekiva trail that links to over 60 miles of trails throughout Orlando North
- Approximately two miles from Altamonte Mall and diverse restaurants