Sanford, FL 32771
This soccer club is privately owned and works in conjunction with Orlando North in putting on some of Central Florida’s biggest soccer events on its 40-acre facility. This facility, known as the Seminole Soccer Complex, has seven full-size soccer fields, four modified U11/12 fields, three modified U9/10 fields and numerous 4v4 fields for younger soccer players.
Annually, the club hosts nearly 2,000 games and more than 80,000 people come through its gates. It has hosted the 1994 United States Field Hockey Festival, the 1997 and 1998 Thanksgiving Super Clubs Tournaments, the PDL Men’s Region Finals, “Kraze” Mens’ team home games, major rugby events and the Bazooka Soccer College Showcase. It boasts one of the largest memberships in Florida Youth Soccer Association’s Sate Cup, Region Cup, District Cup, US Club Soccer “Club Tournaments” and Score at the Shore. The Club also hosts its own tournaments throughout the year, bringing in up to 180 teams from throughout the Southeast.
- Eleven 110 x 80 yard fields
- One stadium field with scoreboard/lights and stadium seating up to 2,000
- Support services available on-site for your event
- Concession stand, three full pavilions, one half-pavilion
- Conference room
- Air-conditioned referee building/team locker room
- Ample Parking